SIMPLICITY FUNERALS GLENORCHY & SUNSHINE $300 PREPAID FUNERAL VOUCHER SALE TERMS
INVOCARE Voucher Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of an INVOCARE Voucher, Issued by InvoCare Australia Pty Limited ABN 22 060 060 031. Using an INVOCARE Voucher means that you accept these conditions, and if another person is using your INVOCARE Voucher they are also bound by these terms and conditions.
- INVOCARE $300 sale vouchers can be used as a partial payment on purchases of a new prepaid funeral purchased through Simplicity Funerals Glenorchy (TAS) or Simplicity Funerals Sunshine (VIC).
- INVOCARE Vouchers are for the sole use of purchasing a new prepaid funeral service and not available for use for the purchase of merchandise such as urns, plaques and accessories.
- INVOCARE Vouchers can be transferred to third parties however can only be used for a new prepaid funeral service.
- INVOCARE Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only the original Voucher will be accepted. Copies are not valid.
- INVOCARE Voucher for Simplicity Glenorchy (TAS) is valid until 31st August 2018 and the voucher for Simplicity Sunshine (VIC) is valid until October 31st 2018.
- Not applicable for a funeral needed now.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special, discount or promotional offer including other vouchers.
- INVOCARE reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any claimant who tampers with the claim process or who submits a claim that is not in accordance with INVOCARE’s terms and conditions. All claims will be subject to INVOCARE’s validation and verification checks. INVOCARE’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- INVOCARE shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.