Our Professional Services
The Simlicity professional services fee includes tasks and services involved in planning and orchestrating a funeral. These services include:
- Availability of professionally trained staff who respond to funeral inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Arrange and coordinate the funeral service aswell as attend and conduct the funeral service on the day
- Attend to relevant administration and legal documents such as death certificates, doctors certificates, burial and cremation orders as well as liaise with cemeteries/crematoria, florists, newspapers and service organisations e.g. RSL
- Availability and use of facilities and equipment including arranging and viewing room, chapel and catering facilities where available
- Provision of grief literature, funeral pre-planning information and support service information
- Transfer of the deceased from place of death, within a 70km radius as well as care for and preparation of the deceased.