Option 1: Prepay today, nothing to pay tomorrow* with a prepaid funeral plan
Make planning for a future funeral service easy and save money with a prepaid funeral plan from Simplicity Funerals.
Plan and pay for your funeral service today, and your family and friends won't be left behind to deal with the funeral costs or worry about making the right choices for the service.
1. Pay today's price - and beat rising costs
2. No ongoing costs - The cost will vary depending on the inclusions. Once paid in full there is no more to pay unless additional inclusions are incurred.
3. Pay in instalments or upfront - you don't need to have the full sum ready at once
4. No extensive paperwork or health checks needed - it's a simple and quick process
5. Tailor your plan to meet your needs - your funeral service, your way, to suit your budget
6. Peace of mind - your affairs will be in order, and unnecessary stress is removed from your family
7. Pension & entitlements - no negative effects, in fact a prepaid funeral might help you obtain full/part pension
Get started today
Call us, stop by one of our many funeral homes or request a call back and we walk you through the rest. It's that simple.
Simplicity Funerals gives you the security of dealing with Australia’s leading national funeral services provider. All prepaid funeral funds are managed by a public trustee, ensuring you the money will be there when it's needed.
Jeanie & Ted: "The people at Simplicity were absolutely magic..they couldn't have done any more for us."
After they had arranged a funeral for their son with us, Jeanie & Ted realised how much easier it is to have a plan already in place.
They agreed the smartest thing for them to do was to arrange for a prepaid funeral with Simplicity. It's simple, affordable and let's you create your service, in your own way.
With a prepaid funeral your service will be planned and paid for, giving both you and your loved ones peace of mind knowing that the funeral costs and the arrangement details are already taken care of.
See why a prepaid funeral was the best idea for Jeanie & Ted: